Education and Professional Background
- University of Wisconsin, B.A.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D.
- Admitted to practice: Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia Real Property Section Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research & Writing
- Law School Association Scholarship
Activities and Affiliations
- Member: State Bar of Georgia
Elizabeth Verner graduated from St. Andrew’s School in Savannah before attending the University of Wisconsin, where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in history. She earned her law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2015.
At UGA, Verner served as notes editor for the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law, where she published two notes related to international laws protecting children during armed conflicts. She also worked in the University of Georgia School of Law Family Violence Clinic, which assists low income clients in obtaining protective orders against domestic abusers.
Verner began working at Bouhan Falligant in August 2015, where she is splitting her time between commercial real estate and litigation.