Education and Professional Background
- University of Georgia, B.A., Magna Cum Laude
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- Notes Editor, Georgia Law Review
- Admitted to practice: Georgia
- Generation NEXT: Savannah’s Rising Stars of Business
- Leadership Savannah
Activities and Affiliations
- Member: State Bar of Georgia; Savannah Bar Association; Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Affiliate Member: Savannah Area REALTORS®; REALTORS® Commercial Alliance of Savannah/Hilton Head Island; Mortgage Bankers Association of Savannah
- Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce; Savannah Community Foundation; Historic Savannah Foundation; William Jay Society
Harris G. Martin, a partner at Bouhan Falligant, has been with the firm since 2009 and focuses his law practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate and general corporate matters.
He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Savannah Bar Association and is an affiliate member of the Savannah Area REALTORS®, REALTORS® Commercial Alliance of Savannah/Hilton Head Island, and the Mortgage Bankers Association of Savannah.
Martin, a graduate of Leadership Savannah, serves on the Board of Directors for the Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society and on the Emerging Leaders Committee of the Savannah Community Foundation, Inc. In 2016, he was named to Generation NEXT: Savannah’s Rising Stars of Business.
Prior to beginning his law practice in 2009 with one of Bouhan Falligant’s predecessor law firms, Inglesby, Falligant, Horne, Courington & Chisholm, P.C., Martin earned B.A. degrees in history and political science and a minor in German from the University of Georgia, magna cum laude, in 2005 and his J.D. from the University of Georgia School of Law, cum laude, in 2009.