Education and Professional Background
- University of Georgia, A.B.
- Mercer University School of Law, L.L.B.
- Admitted to practice: Georgia; All Georgia State Courts
- Martindale Legal Directory Rating AV
- Georgia Trend Magazine Legal Elite
- Super Lawyer Magazine Super Lawyer
- Best Lawyers in America
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC) “Top One Percent” of attorneys in the nation
Activities and Affiliations
- Member: State Bar of Georgia, Board of Governors; Savannah Bar Association; Real Property Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Lawyers Foundation of Georgia, Fellow; Georgia Bar Foundation, Charter Member
- The Coastal Bank, Director; Savannah Christian Preparatory School, Trustee; Savannah Economic Development Authority, Advisory Board
Presentations and Publications
- Lecturer at seminars for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Handled relocations for JCB senior executives
- Handled closings for Fidelity Residential Solutions, consistently scored excellent ratings
- Handled in excess of 20,000 residential closings
- Developments involved with: Savannah Quarters, The Landings, Hamilton Grove
J. Daniel Falligant received his L.L.B. degree from Mercer University in 1968. He is a member of the Savannah Bar Association and the State Bar of Georgia. Falligant served on the Board of Governors of the State Bar of Georgia for more than 24 years and is a fellow in the Lawyers Foundation of Georgia.
Falligant has been named a Georgia “Super Lawyer” and “Legal Elite” by Georgia Trend, one of the Best Lawyers in America, and within the “Top One Percent” of attorneys in the nation, as named by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC). He has practiced extensively in the areas of commercial and residential real estate. As a member of the Real Estate Section of the Georgia State Bar, Falligant has served as a member of the Executive Committee for two terms as well as been a lecturer at several seminars for the Institute of continuing Legal Education.
Falligant is active in the community serving on the advisory board of the Savannah Economic Development Authority, the Coastal Bank Board and the Savannah Christian Preparatory School Board, for more than 35 years.