Education and Professional Background
- Armstrong Atlantic State University, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D.
- Admitted to practice: Georgia
Activities and Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia; Bankruptcy Law Section
- Coastal Bankruptcy Law Institute, Special Director
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Advisory Committee of the Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of Georgia, Member
- President-Elect of the Savannah Bar Association
- Master, W. Homer Drake, Jr., Georgia Bankruptcy American Inn of Court
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, National Association of Women in Construction
- Georgia Trend Magazine Legal Elite, 2016-2017
- Super Lawyer Magazine Super Lawyer, 2017
Presentations and Publications
- “Avoiding Violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act,” Savannah Bar Association Hot Topics Seminar
- “Recent Developments in Bankruptcy Law,” National Business Institute
- “Real Estate Bankruptcies, a Review of Some Critical Issues,” State Bar of Georgia, Bankruptcy Law Section
- “Ethical Considerations in Bankruptcy,” Coastal Bankruptcy Law Institute
- Frequent lecturer at bankruptcy and creditors’ rights seminars
Margaret (“Maggie”) W. S. Puccini is a partner with Bouhan Falligant whose practice areas include bankruptcy, creditors rights, construction and commercial litigation, mechanics’ and materialmen’s liens, representation of condominium and homeowners’ associations, and landlord/tenant disputes.
Puccini received a B.S. in criminal justice, magna cum laude, from Armstrong Atlantic State University in 1995 and her J.D. from Mercer University in 1999. Puccini was a member of the Mercer Law Review and a participant in the legal writing certificate program.
Puccini is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Savannah Bar Association. Puccini is a member of the Bankruptcy Law Section of the State Bar, the American Bankruptcy Institute and the National Association of Women in Construction. She currently serves as the president-elect of the Savannah Bar Association and as a master on the W. Homer Drake, Jr., Georgia Bankruptcy American Inn of Court. Puccini is a special director of the Coastal Bankruptcy Law Institute and frequently lectures on topics relating to bankruptcy and creditors rights. She is also a member of the Bankruptcy Lawyer Advisory Committee of the Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of Georgia.