Education and Professional Background
- University of Georgia, B.A.
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, J.D.
- Trial Advocacy Board Member
- Admitted to practice: Georgia; U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia; All Georgia State Courts
Activities and Affiliations
- Panel Attorney, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Member, Savannah Christian Church
Before joining Bouhan Falligant in 2016, John Harvey served as the Bryan County attorney, as the municipal court judge for the Cities of Midway and Pembroke, and as an assistant district attorney for the Atlantic Judicial Circuit. He has also worked as a self-employed, private attorney.
Harvey, a partner at Bouhan Falligant, earned his law degree from Samford University, where he was a member of the Trial Advocacy Board, and his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of Georgia, where he was a Presidential Scholar and a member of the Golden Key National Honor Society. He is a jet qualified commercial pilot.
His practice area will concentrate on transportation and logistics, real estate litigation, and aviation law.