Education and Professional Background
- Duke University, B.A., History & Political Science, 2010
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., Summa Cum Laude
- Clerkship, Hon. B. Avant Edenfield (Southern District of Georgia)
- Order of the Coif
- Submissions Editor, Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Member, Georgia’s nationwide runner-up National Moot Court team
- Admitted to practice: Georgia; Southern District of Georgia
Activities and Affiliations
- Member: State Bar of Georgia
- Assistant Coach, Savannah School of Law Moot Court; Attorney Coach, Saint Andrews School Mock Trial Team
Presentations and Publications
- Note, Regulating Weaponized Nanotechnology: How the International Criminal Court Offers a Way Forward, 41 GA. J. INT’L & COMP. L. 723 (2013).
Lucas D. Bradley is an associate at Bouhan Falligant LLP and focuses his practice primarily on civil litigation. He received degrees from Duke University in history and political science and was the drum major of the Duke University Marching Band. After graduating from Duke in 2010, Bradley attended the University of Georgia School of Law, where he graduated summa cum laude. While at Georgia, he served as a submissions editor for the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law and was a member of Georgia’s nationwide runner-up National Moot Court team. Bradley also was selected for membership in the Appellate Litigation Clinic, for which he briefed and argued an appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. In his last year at Georgia, he received the school’s prestigious William King Meadow Award, given annually to the graduate who “best exemplifies the integrity, sense of responsibility and high standards of the legal profession and who has the keen sense of humor necessary to afford a proper human perspective to the resolution of legal problems.” Bradley was a teaching assistant for Property and received a CALI Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law I. He served as a pupil in the Lumpkin Inn of Court, and he is a member of the Order of the Coif and the Order of the Barristers. Bradley previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable B. Avant Edenfield of the Southern District of Georgia.