Education and Professional Background
- University of Georgia, B.S., with honors
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.
- President, Student Trial Lawyers Association
- Admitted to practice: Georgia
Activities and Affiliations
- Member: Savannah Bar Association; Southern States Police Benevolent Association, Inc.
- Chairperson: Chatham County Family Violence Council
Vandana Murty is an associate attorney with Bouhan Falligant LLP whose practice focuses on malpractice and professional liability defense.
Prior to joining Bouhan Falligant, Murty was an associate attorney and served as a prosecutor in the Chatham County District Attorney’s Office, specializing in crimes of intimate partner violence and child abuse.
Murty, an active member of the Savannah Bar Association, serves as chairperson for the Chatham County Family Violence Council and is a member of the Southern States Police Benevolent Association, Inc., which is dedicated to providing complete legal representation for police officers serving the community.
She earned her J.D. from the Georgia State University College of Law, where she served as president for the Student Trial Lawyers Association and successfully competed in national competitions. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in microbiology and a minor in Spanish from the University of Georgia.